Worried about how long you can carry on sending food waste to landfills? Interested in finding a way of turning that cost into a profit? Looking to improve the environmental reputation of your business?
Turn your organic waste into energy with anaerobic digestion, and you will get:
- Electricity from renewable natural gas, for sale and use in your operation
- A carbon footprint reduction for diverting waste away from landfill
- Easier compliance with local waste disposal regulations
- High-grade fertilizer sales
Biogas production is an efficient way to reduce your emissions and carbon footprint, helping your business go from being a polluter to a net-zero carbon hero.
Turning waste into energy and high-grade fertilizer is an intelligent move for food and drink processors and restaurant chains.
But whether you are sending your waste to a third party or investing in an anaerobic digester yourself, getting the numbers right can distract you from your core business. Use anessa as your guide.
We offer the world’s leading dedicated software system to help you understand the latent value of your organic waste. Our powerful yet easy-to-use platforms make the evaluation and operation of biogas plants accessible to all. Ask for a demo so you can see:
- If your waste material could work as a feedstock—and what it might be worth
- Whether you should invest in anaerobic digestion or simply sell your waste
- How much money or clean energy you could make from your organic waste before starting negotiations
- What regulatory benefits could come from investing in anaerobic digestion