Inside Sales Representative
anessa is an award-winning SaaS company that provides specialized solutions for the biogas market. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will work alongside our dynamic and growth-oriented Business Development Team to advance the early-stage opportunities in our sales funnel by converting leads into discovery calls and product demonstrations.
On the day-to-day, you will actively work with the anessa CRM to identify leads with high potential, continually seek out new sources, assist with qualifying new opportunities, and work cooperatively with the team to nurture and accelerate the progression.
Your primary responsibility is to actively prospect new opportunities as well as follow up with existing leads to help them progress along the sales funnel. As well as, facilitating in-person or web-based introductory meetings and product demonstrations. As an organized and detail-oriented individual, you will actively report on your progress while contributing to the overall improvement of internal processes.
Additional responsibilities include collaborating with the business development team on messaging or process improvements, updating the CRM, and enabling growth in the sustainable biogas industry.
anessa is headquartered out of Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada while doing business in the United States, Canada, Europe, and other emerging markets.
The successful candidate will ideally work from anessa’s Fredericton HQ, from a Fredericton area home office or a combination of the two. Remote work may also be considered if certain conditions are met. Applicants with previous experience in the biogas industry have the option to work remotely.
How to Apply
Please send your résumé, and in a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and outline how your background is well suited for this role. All applications will be received and held in strict confidence.
- Managing the initial stages of the sales pipeline by scoping, engaging, prioritizing, and qualifying potential leads
- Collaborating with the business development team to create and manage a scalable prospecting structure – including template creation, playbook development, and testing
- Developing and optimizing lead sources and sales touch points alongside the anessa market research team
- Maintaining systems performance for list creation, lead outreach and follow-up
- Updating account activity in the CRM on an ongoing basis
- Attending and representing anessa in industry events, trade shows, and conferences
- Weekly sales reporting, participating in sales meetings, and other reporting as required
- Periodic travel will be required
- University Degree in Business, Community College Business Diploma or Equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in Inside Sales. B2B experience is preferred
- Proven track record of managing and progressing opportunities in the early stages of the sales pipeline
- Ability to interface with prospects at all levels within an organization
- Self-starter who is comfortable with taking initiative and working independently or collaborating with a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Fluency in Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, or German would be considered an asset
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar CRM systems will be considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License