anessa is driven to reduce the carbon footprint and environmental issues by having our tools used to drive and sustain waste-to-energy initiatives that extract all possible energy from waste through anaerobic digestion before it is discarded.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team to help us improve the visual representation of all products developed by our company as we grow to the next level.
anessa has software technologies to conduct comprehensive assessments of potential anaerobic digestion plants and optimize operations at existing plants. Our Simulation Engine creates on-demand simulations to assess the impact of changing input or output variables when new plants are being considered and anessa AI works tirelessly to find the optimal recipes at existing plants to ensure sites are realizing an optimal return.
anessa is looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and graphics for a variety of media. Initially, the position will start as a subcontractor on a part-time basis with a guaranteed number of hours per week that may increase as projects do, with the potential to grow into a full-time salaried position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting journey to help reduce the carbon footprint.
The graphic designer will work closely with the Marketing and Product Development departments to provide graphic design support for print-based, digital, and on-going software development projects. We empower our teams and are ideally seeking a candidate who is motivated to contribute ideas that will strengthen anessa’s overall brand by helping to define requirements, visualize and create graphics, illustrations, logos, and onscreen layouts. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate ideas into design.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Collaborate with others to develop design ideas
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with the team members to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and consistent with branding strategies
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Diploma or Degree in Design or Fine Arts or related field