anessa works to improve environmental issues in Waste Management by introducing a new way of analyzing and optimizing the utilization of organic waste and agricultural leftovers. Our goal is to help the industry to start more viable and sustainable biogas projects globally. We are looking for a talented Biogas Specialist to join our dynamic team to help us take our company to the next level.
This is a senior level full-time position working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment. The Biogas Specialist is responsible for providing leadership, development and oversight of the company’s product road map based on interactions with customers. This position is the bridge between product end-users and anessa’s product development team. As a Biogas Specialist, you would need to be creative and collaborative to achieve the set targets. This individual will report to the Chief Technical Officer.
- Contribute to the development of company’s innovative products.
- Contribute to the product development.
- Develop, lead and manage annual biogas product development plan and goals along with the Chief Technical Officer.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the company’s vision and strategy; assists in ensuring that the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term goals.
- Provide advice to the management team in business planning and oversight as it pertains to developed technology.
- Build and maintain comprehensive knowledge of customers in the biogas market.
- Participate in biogas industry events, national and international association meetings.
- Bachelor’s (Chemical Engineering and/or Process Engineering) with a background in biogas industry.
- 5+ years of experience in biogas industry.
- Experienced in anaerobic digestion processes.
- Deeply understands different biological, energy and mass balance models.
- Experienced in designing anaerobic digestion plants, implementation of mathematical simulation models, process kinetics models, and creation of process flow diagrams.
- Experienced in working with engineering simulation software packages.
- Experienced in biogas plant optimization.
- Experienced in creating and planning of product development strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, dynamic, creative team player.
- Results oriented; demonstrated success in overcoming obstacles and meeting goals.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency for goal achievement.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.