anessa is driven to reduce the carbon footprint and environmental issues by having our tools used to drive and sustain waste-to-energy initiatives that extract all possible energy from waste through anaerobic digestion before it is discarded.
This position is a full-time position working with other software developers and reporting to the VP Product Development. As a software developer, you would need to be creative and collaborative to achieve the set targets in an agile and fast paced and team environment. Your goal will be the extension of existing software with additional modules which will increase their capabilities and performance through the help of artificial intelligence.
- Assisting in application structuring and implementation.
- Communication path and API creation.
- Quality assurance using unit testing and integration tests.
- Documentation of work completed including user manuals for the developed modules.
- Development of potential future developments for the products and an estimation of their workload requirements.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or higher.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field.
- Excellent knowledge of programming services in Java using the Spring Boot and Spring Cloud frameworks.
- Experience with artificial intelligence (AI), neural nets and genetic algorithms.
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with Angular, Node.js, MongoDB are an asset.
- A bias for action; knowing how to get tasks done.
- The ability to prioritize competing tasks and work seamlessly across the team.
- Being able to communicate well within a team, provide and receive constructive feedback and adjust to changing requirements.
- Bringing creativity and positive energy to the team are big assets!