Junior Software Developer
anessa is driven to reduce the carbon footprint and environmental issues by having our tools used to drive and sustain waste-to-energy initiatives that extract all possible energy from waste through anaerobic digestion before it is discarded.
This position is a full-time position working with other software developers and reporting to the VP Product Development. As a software developer, you would need to be creative and collaborative to achieve the set targets.
anessa has software technologies to conduct comprehensive assessments of potential anaerobic digestion plants and optimize operations at existing plants. Our Simulation Engine creates on-demand simulations to assess the impact of changing input or output variables when new plants are being considered and anessa AI works tirelessly to find the optimal recipes at existing plants to ensure sites are realizing an optimal return.
anessa is a start-up company with many deadlines, high expectations,a dynamic team and experienced leadership operating out of Fredericton, NB. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package but, more importantly, the opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey to save our environment.
If you believe this is a good fit and exciting opportunity, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter.
- Working with other software developers
- Reporting to the Chief Product Officer (CPO)
- Bachelor of Computer Science or higher.
- Competent with Angular, Node.js, MongoDB and git.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative group.
- A bias for action; knowing how to get tasks done.
- The ability to prioritize competing tasks and work seamlessly across the team.
- Bringing creativity and positive energy to the team are big assets!