Director of Marketing
Anessa is an award-winning software development firm that has developed specialized software products to help firms capitalize on the growing area of biogas projects. We are looking for a talented Director of Marketing to lead our marketing activities.
In this full-time role, our Director of Marketing will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a marketing strategy. To be effective in this role you should be highly driven, hands-on, have a positive outlook, be highly organized and a strategic thinker. The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience in a similar role, have a knack for collaborating with stakeholders, and the ability to refine strategies where needed to as market conditions change. You will appreciate the importance of using market research to drive conversations around product formulation, the development of promotional plans, product pricing, and will be well versed in both digital and traditional marketing. The individual will report to VP Business Development.
Anessa is a start-up company with high expectations, a dynamic team and experienced leadership operating out of Fredericton, New Brunswick while doing business in Europe and North America. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and an opportunity to be part of an exciting journey that is having a positive impact on the environment.
- Build and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the market, market size, competitive environment, and trends
- Be the conduit between the market and the anessa teams and drive conversations about trends, product development, goto market strategies
- Development of a promotional plan and communication strategies to excite the market
- Development and management of a content marketing strategy
- Brand management
- Possess a combination of drive and organizational skills to manage the implementation
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and brand recognition
- Lead, manage and coach a small team
- Some travel may be required
- Work closely with the company’s Sales team and equip them with the tools and information needed to present a compelling value proposition for customers in different markets
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Manage the marketing budget
- Degree in Marketing, or Diploma Specializing in Marketing
- 3-5 year’s related experience
- Proven track record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast past and startup environment
- Highly organized and ability to manage multiple initiatives
Or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org