Director of Customer Support
anessa works to improve environmental issues in Waste Management by introducing a new way of analyzing and optimizing the utilization of organic waste and agricultural leftovers. Our goal is to help the industry to start more viable and sustainable biogas projects globally. We are looking for a talented biogas specialist to join our dynamic team to help us take our company to the next level.
This is a full-time position working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment. The Director of Customer Support is responsible for customer onboarding process and customer services. This position is the bridge between product end-users and anessa’s product development team. As a Director of Customer Support, you would need to be creative and collaborative to achieve the set targets. This individual will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Oversee the execution of customer experience plans.
- Build and maintain comprehensive knowledge of customers in the biogas market.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the company’s vision and strategy; assists in ensuring that the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term goals.
- Define and lead the implementation of customer onboarding and support processes and procedures.
- Lead the customer interaction strategy for company’s products.
- Develop customer satisfaction and feedback strategies with monitoring customer support KPIs and metrics to track team goals.
- Develop, track and analyze new KPIs that push renewals.
- Assist the VP Business Development to prioritize activities for sales and marketing opportunities.
- Provide advice to the management team in business planning and oversight as it pertains to developed technology.
- Participate in biogas industry events, national and international association meetings.
- Strong technical ability and experience in managing technical projects.
- Experienced in creating and planning customer satisfaction and product development strategies.
- Strong understanding of customer experience in a business to business environment.
- Ability to interface with customers at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, dynamic, creative team player.
- Solid work ethic and reliable.
- Results oriented; demonstrated success in overcoming obstacles and meeting goals.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency for goal achievement.
- Background in biogas industry is an asset.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
Or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org